Individual component assembly
In addition to the production of individual industrial parts, BINDER tecsys is also a sought-after system supplier of entire components. At BINDER tecsys this also includes the purchase of necessary parts, complete assembly of the units, quality inspection, and on request including functional testing, packaging, labeling and order picking.
BINDER tecsys assembles components from various sectors and industries - partially assembled or completely. Individual components, for example from the automotive industry or the power electronics industry, are precisely meshed up to form entire functional units - including, of course, functional and final testing.
Optional full-service assembly services
- Final quality tests including functional test
- Product-specific testing machines for testing series parts
- Stress tests of the assemblies
- Complete documentation, such as standardized checklists, product-specific control measurement reports
- Packaging and labeling
- Picking according to customer specifications
The full-service assembly allows to eliminate those activities which have no additional benefit. Thus significant savings in terms of time and coordination are made possible.
Example: plastic-metal composite parts
- Overmoulded metal parts
- Welded metal plastic parts
- Riveted metal plastic parts
Range of services
- Professional assembly of pre-series, small, medium and large series
- Tested and installable units - fully assembled and fully functional
- Flexible assembly forces with specific assembly know-how
- Flexible, convertible mounting areas for small and large components
- Specially equipped workstations for manual assembly
Upon request, we will not only take care of the manufacturing of individual parts and components, but also the procurement of all purchased parts as well as further testing and logistics tasks. From the final quality inspection to the delivery in appropriate packaging and labeling and thus guarantee a smooth workflow.
Advantages of BINDER tecsys - Assemblies
The close integration of single-part manufacturing and component assembly enables short distances throughout the entire production process. Assembly and testing processes are also closely meshed up with eachother. This streamlining of logistics processes not only allows valuable cost advantages, but also:
- Significantly shorter order times
- Faster reaction and delivery times
- Reduction of the number of suppliers
- Reduction of coordination processes in the supply chain
- Reduction and simplification of logistics processes
- Reduction of product / manufacturing costs
- All-in-one solution from a single supplier
- Only one contact for necessary technical changes