BINDER tecsys GmbH
High performance components for the precision industry
Made in Germany On schedule Low cost
BINDER tecsys specializes in the development and manufacture of industrial components with high technical requirements. Founded in 1960, the company is one of the leading suppliers of high-precision industrial components as well as ready-to-install system components.
Made in Germany: Since the foundation of BINDER tecsys we develop and manufacture exclusively in Germany. Only here can we achieve the necessary development and manufacturing quality to realize a 90% quota of ship-to-line and ship-to-stock.
In addition to the development and production of high-precision functional components, the basis for our continuous growth is on-time delivery and an excellent price / performance ratio.
Range of services
Diverse and always highly precise
BINDER tecsys develops and manufactures:
- Punched parts such as contact springs, bent parts, assembled punched parts, punched strips
- Pulling parts, for instance, metal-ceramic joints and metal-glass joints, high-tech deep drawn parts
- Pressed parts
- Plastic-metal composite parts
- Injection Molded Plastics
- System components such as contact springs, contact sets for switches and relays
Industries & Customers
SME Large Groups worldwide
We maintain a close partnership with our customers - from part design and tool design to series productions. This as well as our quality, a best price-performance ratio and punctuality makes us a sought-after partner of medium-sized companies to small corporations and large corporations - worldwide.
Designated domestic and foreign companies have found a reliable partner in BINDER tecsys - including large medium-sized companies as well as several DAX-listed companies. Our customers are at home in the EU, USA, India and the Far East.
Our quality is particularly in demand in the industry sectors:
- Power elecronics
- Medical industry
- Electrical engineering
effective and consistent
Demanding industrial sectors such as the automotive industry and medical technology rely on our project management. We consistently pursue:
- Product- and production planning
- Tool design and tool manufacturing
- Series production
- After sales services
From prototype to mass production
Everything is possible
Our particular strength lies in the efficient production of prototypes and small batches as well as customer-specific automation for the production of cost-effective mass production.
- Production of prototypes by means of milling, lasers and wire EDM
- Small series - 10 to 1.000 parts
- Medium series - 1.000 to 10.000 parts
- Large series - 10.000 to 150.000.000 parts